New update! Azulgar 0.41
New update for Azulgar is here !
We have added shields and three new weapons into the game. Guided Missiles, that follow locked target. Plasma Gun, which is a short range beam weapon with bonus against shields. And a Rail Gun, which is a long range sniping weapon with high reload time. Minigun has also been tweaked and now uses overheating mechanism. Shields create a protective bubble around ship, that takes energy upon damage based on shield’s ratio. There have also been several other tweaks and bugfies. Full List at the end.
So what’s next ?
Resource gathering and crafting update. See you soon !
- Key action mapping added to options
- Added new weapons (Missile Launcher, Rail Gun, Plasma Gun)
- Added shields (take energy instead of damage)
- Added shooting indicator for minigun (other weapons dont need it)
- Added bottom action panel to activate/deactivate weapons & shields
- Minigun now has overheat mechanism (along with Plasma Gun)
- Railgun and Missile Launcher use reload mechanic
- Added ship camera zoom with right mouse click
- Ship camera follow distance can be changed with mouse wheel
- Split Autopilot and Free Look into two separate actions
- Shipyard entrances (Hangars) shown in Ship HUD
- Ship HUD markers colorized based on faction (Players are green)
- Ship HUD markers scale with distance
- Ship module stat balances