Studio: Hammer Games
Genre: Creative, Indie, Independent
Modes: SinglePlayer, Multiplayer
Release Date: 7/2017
The train is leaving the station, but soon you notice that something is missing... Rails! You have to lay tracks right in the path of the moving train to keep it from crashing. The goal is to connect all the stations...if you can. The train is getting faster and faster with each laid piece of track. Are you fast enough to survive?
- Transforms from relaxing to hectic gameplay, pushing your strategic ability to the max.
- Night, Day and Hardcore modes
- Highly Detailed Train with steam implemented in order to give you an real environment feel. It's completely awesome!
- Random generated worlds. So there's no getting use to levels. Each level will differ, putting your strategic abilities at test again.
- Low hardware requirements.
- Game is Touch or Gyroscope friendly.
- Fast paced, so it's ideal as an boredom killer and for traveling, when you don't want to look at other boring faces in your vehicle.
- Cool stylized low poly, very unique graphics!
No customer reviews for the moment.